love, Pittsburgh, a beloved locally-focused gift shop with locations in the Strip District, Downtown, and Mount Washington, is joining forces with it’s sister store love, in Market Square to celebrate love all month long.
love, Pittsburgh’s founders, Kelly Sanders and Monica Grunick, opened a new concept store called love, in May of 2023 with a primary mission to remind people to practice meaningful self-care. The new lifestyle store is filled with products that help Kelly and Monica cultivate joy in their lives, and they invite others to experience with the same intention.
National Self-Love Day falls on February 13th, but the founders believe that loving yourself should be a daily practice. They are dubbing the month “Fulfilled February” and encouraging all to perform an act of self-love for twenty-nine days straight (a bonus day for leap year). Participants who share their progress will be rewarded with store discounts, in addition to self-satisfaction.
“All are welcome to join us for a month of love-focused events. Stop by in February to experience love, from shopping with your favorite galentine, to picking up a thoughtful gift for a loved one, or simply a small token of love for yourself,” says co-owner, Kelly.
The line up of February events includes:
- All month long: “Fulfilled February” - practice an act of self-love for 28 days straight, and share on social to receive special discounts
- All month long: “Three,Two,One” - Capture your love with a free Polaroid photo with purchase. The ivy covered wall of love, made dreamy with a 1950’s Schwinn bicycle, creates a much loved and fun photo backdrop.
- All month long: “love, Note Exchange” - pick out a handwritten note from an anonymous love donor, and drop one to keep the circle going.
- Feb 9 - 11 “I’ll be there for you” - Shop with a friend and enjoy a sweet 14% discount for you and your “Galentine”
- Every Wednesday in February: “Wheel Wednesday” - come in to spin the wheel of love,. Land on a heart to take 10% off your purchase.
In the love, store customers will experience the simple and sweet love-themed product assortment accompanied by a warm welcome from their friendly team. Top products include heart-shaped padlocks for a symbolic love lock, enamel heart-shaped necklaces and studs in a rainbow range of color, cozy fleece pieces, candles for gently lit evenings in their scent story, and so much more. Shopping for a loved one? Love, has you covered with cute ribbon, jewelry boxes, logo shopping bags, and tissue to make gifting a breeze.
Love, Pittsburgh will also be partnering in the Fulfilled February event, and additionally is celebrating love with signature annual promotions that have become customer favorites. Rewards members are invited to shop love, Pittsburgh’s “Heart Sale” where products with a heart on them are 14% off February 9 - 15. Plus, their Pittsburghese Conversation Hearts are back in stock. These are a limited time treat, and always sell out, so stocking up soon is recommended. New this year, love, Pittsburgh is featuring the love, Box full of products from their sister store.
“This is our month! We are so excited to celebrate love in all of its forms, but most importantly, encouraging others to fill their cup first. If you are taken care of, you can share your love and abundance with others.” says Grunick. To participate in Fulfilled February, follow @lovestoresco on social media, and download the tracker at https://lovestores.co/blogs/news/fulfilled-february. Shop, become a rewards member, and learn more about their February promotions for love, at http://lovestores.co and for love, Pittsburgh at http://lovepittsburghshop.com.